Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
what do u mean i don’t have a social life I just went grocery shopping with my mom
seeing a post u want to reblog after you hit the scroll to top button
i smell cheap breakfast tea and badly-made crumpets
it can only be one little thing
the superwholockian teeabos are here
destroy them before it’s too late
This was without a doubt the most hearbreaking thing ever
I actually cried
The interesting part of this is that despite their differences, despite the expanding riff between them, Thor still knows his brother. He knows what their mother meant to him. And Thor knows Loki would not be fine with Frigga’s death. He knows his brother would not be pacing around his cell looking like her death didn’t affect him. Loki would be torn. Distraught. A wreck of himself.
Turns out Thor is right. And despite everything, this right here is why they are still brothers.
IS THE FIRST TIME
THOR DIDN’T FALL FOR IT
EXCUSE ME WHILE I JUMP OFF THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
sometimes people are like sunshine and sometimes people are like rainclouds but thats ok because both are important to make the flowers grow
i love you
I look like an extremely professional fashionable woman in an Abaya. It probably took me AGES to look this professional right?
WRONG. I’m actually wearing my onesie underneath it and you will NEVER KNOW MWAHAHAHA
Wanna know another secret? Even though i LOOK like I’m paying attention to whatever nonsense you are saying…..
I AM ACTUALLY WEARING HEADPHONES AND LISTENING TO MUSIC
THIS IS TO MUCH POWER FOR ONE PERSON TO HAVE